You can replace the displayed maps from Google with an interactive map by clicking on the map image. A connection to the Google servers is only established with this click. Please read our information on Privacy Policy.



In 1854 the former farming village Giesing became part of Munich. Today it is divided in Obergiesing, Untergiesing and Harlaching. This borough is part of Munich’s urban fringe close to the Perlacher Forst, a forest on the outskirts of Munich.

In the 1920s a settlement was built in Obergiesing which is called Fasanengarten. With mostly detached houses this part of the borough has developed its own character.

Obergiesing-Fasangarten at a glance!


Tegernseer Platz (Place)

Tegernseer Platz (Place) *


Obergiesing-Fasangarten - Map

Picture: Map of location: Obergiesing-Fasangarten

Listen to Informations of Obergiesing-Fasangarten as audio

QR-Code Mobile-Version

Address and Links


* Photo: By User:Mattes (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

* Background image: By Rufus46 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 or GFDL], via Wikimedia Commons

This Website is currently under maintainance, information could be outdated.

Holidays from the 1st click!